Feelings.

I'm thinking about nothing
My head isn't full of anything, but even so full of everything.
I'm afraid...
I'm afraid of wanting too much.
and then there are things I didn't expect they were true...
But they are getting my truth.

I want to hide what I feel,
      but it's turning stronger than last time.
Things are changing as I haven't waited...
What I want,            
                      I shouldn't want.
What I can,         
                            I shoudn't be able to.
What I should,            
                I shoudn't...

And I just hope...
And, today, my smile isn't smiling for me...
I'm sad without knowing why,
                                       or knowing, but not wanting to know.

And I just hope...

1 comentário:

Dream disse...

Agora já vais ter uma "gota" :)
quando tiver mais tempo comento os teus pensamentos
Bjx grandes
continua a escrever sempre :)